Thursday 10 May 2012

If I ever work for CCP...

A blogpost about something that will probably never happen.

I would love to work for CCP Games. Luckily for everyone else, that probably won't happen. But if they did offer me a job, I would take it on one condition: that I'm required to pick a new dev name every two days. Seems silly? It is. But I love playing with the names of things (weapon names in combat logs in Star Pirates, "alias" temporary names in Star Pirates, ship names in EVE...), and this would be a great way to both do that and confuse the FUCK out of absolutely everyone.

Now because I don't want this to be a tiny post that's not worth doing, here's a list.

CCP Laser Face
CCP Oh God Why
CCP Randomized
CCP Pantsman
CCP Indefinite
CCP Internal Organs
CCP GLaDOS
CCP Lightish Red
CCP Postcard
CCP CCP
CCP Hellmar's Dog
CCP ISK
CCP Acronym
CCP Podkill
CCP Alliance
CCP Hurk Blahh
CCP Fuckberries
CCP Picard
CCP Easter Island
CCP CAPSLOCK
CCP Batman
CCP Wildly Implausible
CCP Enterprise
CCP Delicious Cake
CCP Ramlleh
CCP Subversive
CCP Passive Aggressive
CCP Smurf
CCP Bad Pun
CCP Shiptoaster
CCP Not You
CCP TLDR
CCP bad grammer
CCP Fake Name
CCP Bob
CCP Dungarees
CCP Read
CCP These
CCP In
CCP Order
CCP Banana Sundae


...Okay, I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. CCP Fuckberries????

    :cough:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. It'd be fun if they ever did use it though :)

      Delete

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.