Wednesday 24 August 2011

Containment Issues

Too long for a tweet. Also Halo.
 So I've been playing Halo 2 PC Live multiplayer (obviously). One of the maps I like is Containment. It's big, it's got Banshees and Warthogs, and the bases are awesome. However, I have trouble succeeding on it. So I'm doing a Twitter thing! As I come across annoyances on Containment, I'll post them via my @JaceErrata account with the hashtag #containmentissues. If you (the reader, assuming there is one >.>) have solutions for these problems, or similar problems you'd like to share, hash that tag.
Or, if you feel like it, you can hit me up for a game on Containment, or anywhere else really (Nikko B201 is the GT). I'm usually on in the evening (GMT), though I might be on less over the next week or so due to an EVE alliance war.

See'y'all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.