Sunday 1 April 2012

An unexpected announcement

Didn't see this one coming.



Beret Moas II: April Fool
Nobody, that's who
Hello! I've got some good news :D
Over the last week, I've been in negotiations with EA Games about the rights to Brute Force: Golem Assault Trooper. I'm pleased to announce that EA have bought the rights for a considerable sum, and I will be working on the game concept with EA over the next year or so. Brute Force is expected to release sometime in 2013.

This is a huge break for me, and I'm really looking forward to working on Brute Force, and hopefully other games set in the Snakeyverse. If Brute Force does well, there's even the possibility of a Snakeyverse movie, something I've always been interested in.

I'd just like to say thanks to EA for supporting Brute Force, and a bunch of other guys including Bungie, Neal Asher, and the Star Trek people for inspiring various parts of the Snakeyverse, leading eventually to Brute Force. :)

YOTS will not be shutting down as a result of this, but you can unfortunately expect a lot of PR-speak out of me when asked about Brute Force. Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. EA (Electronic Arts) released the latest version of its highly popular Sim City computer game around the world, the game ...
    EA Games Help

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.