Saturday 13 March 2010

Wubba wubba wubba...

Was at beach, with accompanying shops that sell crap.
Got a 12-inch rubber...thing that is so weird.
It has tentacles, like a caterpillar.
It has a little ball inside with hard-contact-activated LEDs.
It is stretchy and floppy.
I call it a wubba.
Wubba = something that is pointless, squishy, and totally awesome. (Yeah, I just made that up.)
This thing is the ultimate wubba.
Being a wubba, it is addictive. You just want to shake it in someone's face and yell "WUBBA!".

In other news, my EVE PC is looking to be around £200, and Halo-capable also. For EVE character, I'm gonna go Caldari and Gallente for definite. Working on decision for the third.

In other other news, in the Moonbase RP, TNP is no longer contracted to the UGDF. I left a note on their guestbook saying they're dumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed! However, please be civil. Thank you and keep it clean. Or, you know. no pr0n and shit. And comments consisting entirely of profanity just because I removed the PG13 requirement WILL be deleted.